Saturday 6 December 2014

A wishlist of my dreams

Image credit : IndiBlogger and AirBnb


Do join Airbnb - https://www.airbnb.co.in/invite?r=3

Travelling is in the heart and minds of everyone, it's only about seizing the moment and finding the time to travel to your dream destination.

Airbnb gives me this opportunity to share my favorite places to visit, the places in my wish list are as follows :

1) Open loft studio, Dubai : a place of my dreams. UAE a country that is par excellence, be it it's food, it's people or it's lifestyle - the place is a gem. I've always wanted to go to UAE and smell the freshness of those huge sky-scappers that are beyond words. These skyscrappers are divine and to a large extend define my personality of living life - the large way. 

It's moreover a country that has developed immensely through last few years and that makes me anxious to see the country and see myself in front of the ever so acclaimed Burj Khalifa. 

2) Central London : England, UK - Britain, a place in the world that I want to visit from all my heart. The accent of the people, the cuisines, the chicken tikka - made in UK, the buckingham palace, the big ben - what's not to see in London! It's a place made for all those who love to travel and for those who have the desire to see the peak of countryside, London is and will always be one of my favourite places in the world and if my wish does come true, the happiness would be unparalleled. 



3) The "shire - an exclusive villa" in Sikkim : going through the listings on Airbnb, I found this "gold" of a place, in the small yet stylish place of Sikkim. Sikkim has always been known for it's nature beauty, the chilly weather and the calm and sweet people - it's a place to cherish in this country of ours. Who says home can't be the perfect place to visit! In Sikkim one finds the calmness of India, one finds India blossoming and one finds the beautiful sceneries of India - it's a place I sure look forward to visit. 

So then, that’s my list of 3 places that I “wish” to visit sometime soon. You go ahead too and make a list of your own. It’s not hard, just visit Airbnb and select your favourite places to visit, click the “heart” button at the top and add the place to your wishlist.

The opportunity of visiting our favourite places is one that must be seized, after all travelling is the best gift that we have – after the gift of life. Experiencing the true power of nature can only be driven by the force of “travelling” and with that I say – keep travelling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment