Wednesday 16 April 2014

Sudden Marriage

As i have mentioned in my last blog that my father resigned from his govt.job on principals and it took him

two years to get reinstated.But in the meanwhile my two elder brothers completed their engineering and

started working in private companies.So,suddenly one day my father received one marriage proposal for my

elder brother from a very good family and they are rich landlords of their area in bihar, but my father told him

 that he has resigned from his job and my son has just started his carrier and his daughter will not be happy if
she get married to our house and neither we are in a position to get my son married.

After few days we had two guest arrived at our house one was the maternal uncle of my mother and the


other person was maternal grandfather of the girl whose marriage  proposal we had received.They both

 insisted to my father that it doesn't matter to them whether you are in service or not or your son has just

started his job we have decided to get our girl married to your family since we like your family very much

 and we really appreciate that you told the truth to us and that is why we want our Grand-daughter to be part
 of your family since we believe that she will be happy all her life.

Since my mother maternal uncle was held in very great esteem by all our relatives and by my parents so they

 reluctantly agreed for marriage  but my father requested them that we should do it after few months but he

said no the marriage date is after 15 days and he won't listen to him and asked my father to fix the marriage

right now and come with barat (Guests)after 15 days.Since my father could not say no to him because of respect he  agreed and thus marriage of my eldest brother got fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment